Re: Fwd: Re: If It's September...

On Thu, 05 Sep 2002 19:33:31 -0400 "Laurence Glavin" <lglavin@lycos.com>
writes:
> The very touchy Rob Landry mentioned such a device before
> he de-coupled from the B.R.I.G.   But if a station's
> owner says fahgeddaboudit and orders unvarying sign-ons,
> then such devices a irrelevant.

In the badoldays didn't the FCC come down on not only the station owner
but the person signed on as the operator if the station violated rules
such as early sign-on late sign-off etc.  and would the operator signed
on still be liable since it's reasonable to assume that the owner/group
manager won't put the fahgeddaboudit orders in writing?
df