WBZ, WJIB, etc.

Thanks to all 12 of you who showed up for dinner last Friday night! It was
a lot of fun, and I look forward to doing another Radio Folks
Dinner again, hopefully around a single big table <g>

Thanks, too, for all the kind words about my little gig on the LeVeille
Broadcast Sunday night. Joke all you want about a "career in
radio," Igo -- getting back behind the ol' RE20 was like bringing a case of
Sam Adams to an AA meeting. I do miss that part of the
business, and I hope to find at least some part-time air work somewhere
soon.  On the other hand, seeing the morning news crew
dragging in at 3 on a holiday morning reminded me why I'm glad I'm outta
there...amazing, too, that only two of the morning faces
were familiar ones!

(And fybush.com logged its first 30,000-hit day on Monday, all without a
brand-new NERW and on a holiday. Thanks, Steve, for giving me the chance to
yak for so long!)

Now a question to anyone who was rolling tape on BZ: I have the whole show
- except the 1:30-3:00 portion, when Lisa thought the tape
was rolling but it wasn't. (Bless her kind heart for staying up and trying
to tape it, though!) Would anyone who taped it (Hakim?) be willing
to help out with a dub?

Also, I'd love a copy of this coming Sunday's LTAR, since I won't be in JIB
range to tape it myself. Come to think of it, I also missed the
last 15 minutes of this past Sunday's "extra," all because I forgot to make
sure the auto-reverse was on. (D'oh!) Anyone tape it?

Thanks - and, again, great to see all of you!

-s