then such devices a irrelevant.
--

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 22:23:26
From: Keating Willcox <kwillcox@shore.net>
To: lglavin@lycos.com,boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Cc:Keating Willcox <kwillcox@shore.net>
At 07:42 PM 9/4/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>If it's September, it's time to see if scattered AM's with differing
>facities pre-sunrise are waiting until 6:30 am hereabouts.  Now for
>years, WNNW-AM 1110 in Salem, NH has disregarded the planet's journey
>around the sun, and begun broadcasting between 5:00 am and LS.  Then
>suddenly, last winter, you could set your watch by their sign-on.  Now
>it's back to the future...I get up at about 5:45 am and WNNW has already
>been broadcasting Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so far.

interesting problem....I hope stations use autopilot as we do. It  works
the nuts.

>regards,

Keating Willcox ~/~

WNSH 1570 Beverly, MA
Keating Willcox
Longmeadow Way - Box 403
Hamilton, MA 01936-0403
(508) 954-1282 FAX (978) 468-1954
'kwillcox@shore.net'
--------- End Forwarded Message ---------

Communicate with others using Lycos Mail for FREE!
http://mail.lycos.com