RE: click and clack

>This is sort of peripherially related.  My local newspaper, the Daily
>Hampshire Gazette in Northampton, carries a "Car Talk" column written by
the
>Magliozzi brothers every Friday.
>
>Brian Anastasi

>What about their actual auto repair garage?  One of the brothers (Ray I
>think...one of them got out a while ago and I think that was Tom) I believe
>still runs the repair garage in Cambridge they started ages ago.

Ray still runs the the Good News Garage which is currently on Hamilton St,
in Cambridge.
As near as I can tell, Tom, after being a Buiness Administration Professor
for a while,
now handles the business matters for the various Car Talk comercial
endeavours.

In fact I can confirm first hand that Ray still runs The Good News Garage,
as I've known him personally for about 25 years, and used to have various
cars I've owned serviced at Good News.
In fact I just ran into Ray about a month ago in Harvard Sq - that's how I
can confirm that he still runs Good News.

Back in the late 70s, when the Car Talk radio show first started, Tom, was
involved
with the Garage as well.

73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)