Re: click and clack

At 01:39 AM 6/27/2002, brian anastasi wrote:

>"Dan Strassberg" <dan.strassberg@att.net>
>wrote on Wednesday, June 26, 2002 6:37 AM
>Subject: Re: click and clack
>

> > To my knowledge, Car Talk, for all of its commercial tie-ins (on the Web,
> > for example) is heard only on Public Radio stations. I doubt whether
>anyone
> > has figured out how to work the commercial and noncommercial sides of the
> > street as consistently, as effectively, and with as few repercussions as
>the
> > Magliozzi brothers.
>
>This is sort of peripherially related.  My local newspaper, the Daily
>Hampshire Gazette in Northampton, carries a "Car Talk" column written by the
>Magliozzi brothers every Friday.
>
>Brian Anastasi

What about their actual auto repair garage?  One of the brothers (Ray I
think...one of them got out a while ago and I think that was Tom) I believe
still runs the repair garage in Cambridge they started ages ago.

Aaron "Bishop" Read     aread@speakeasy.net
FriedBagels.com Technical Consulting
www.friedbagels.com   AOL-IM: ReadAaron
"I'm weird, but around here it's barely noticeable."