Re: Sloppy Airwork on WBZ

 Roger Kirk wrote:

> Last weekend, Walt Perkins did afternoon sports reports on WBZ.  He
sounded completely lost and/or out of touch.  He hestitated and stumbled
throughout the entire report.  Two reports, actually.  Is he a rookie? Or a
close personal friend of Larry Kruger?

Walt Perkins was doing some weekend sports anchoring and some weeknight
sports reporting on WCVB (Channel 5) until recently, while weekend sports
anchor/ reporter Kristen Mastroianni was on maternity leave. He also
appeared on Channel 5 occasionally prior to that time. I'm guessing on a
freelance basis, as I've never seen him on the WCVB website.

Mark Watson