Webcasting

As to the mix-minus of spots, I was referring to barter/national
spots only.  Local spots on the feed is the means to extend the
message to the bowels of metal buildings as well as fixed locations
that lose carrier when night pattern kicks in, or vice-versa to day
pattern.  It would only work during local talk time since, I'd have
to believe, that the networks have pretty much hunkered down on the
whole concept.  For now.  But I still hold firm that a local signal
(AM or FM) can do a lot to furthering the message, especially with
the explosion of DSL on the landscape.  And if the expression "hold
firm" is no longer in common use, we're all in bigger trouble than
shortsightedness in the industry.

Bill O'Neill