RE: FW: WBPS-AM 890 Transmitting Unmodulated Carrier

Dave Faneuf wrote:

>Can C-Net draw the listenership to make it viable for another station to
>decide to carry it?

Probably not. I doubt the format draws a lot of listenership. I was thinking
maybe another small AM might pick it up in this market might pick it up. I
wonder how C-NET is doing on KNEW 910kHz (COL Oakland, if I'm correct) in
the S.F. area?

Given the continuing no-end-in-sight economic depression in the hi-tech
industry I wonder how long C-Net radio is viable in general, no matter how
they choose to deliver content, whether they're over the air or webcast.

Another question in my mind is how long the new talk format on 890 will
last? I give it no more than a year, IMHO.

73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)