Re: FW: WBPS-AM 890 Transmitting Unmodulated Carrier

At 01:24 PM 6/24/2002, Dave Faneuf wrote:

>On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:57:42 -0400 "Hakim Madjid"
><HMadjid@mindspring.com> writes:
> >
> > Two interesting questions come to mind:
> >
> > 1.) Will C-Net find another outlet here in Boston?
> >
> > 2.) What will replace it on WBPS? WBPS seems not to be able to find
> > successful format.
> >
> > 73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)
> >

>Can C-Net draw the listenership to make it viable for another station to
>decide to carry it?
>df

Maybe they should carry Allston-Brighton Free Radio!  ;-)

Which reminds me, this is somewhat of a shameless plug but if there are any
Chris Lydon fans on the list, he's going to be on ABfree on Tuesday
(tomorrow) from 6pm to 7pm ("The Allston Curmudgeon").  1670AM and
webcasting (for the moment) at www.abfreeradio.org

Aaron "Bishop" Read     aread@speakeasy.net
FriedBagels.com Technical Consulting
www.friedbagels.com   AOL-IM: ReadAaron
"I'm weird, but around here it's barely noticeable."