RE: Very Unusual Commercial Airing Currently on WBZ-AM

Donna:

I would think it would be much tougher for an anti-union position to
advertise...

Really, other than say "Right-to-work" legislative initiatives, I'm just not
sure there is a legitimate way to adviertise simply as 'anti-union', or that
any radio station would accept that kind of an ad.

(Though, at least regarding Public-sector unions, or secondary "public funds
receipient" unions, I wish there was).

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH