Re: Fwd: Talk Radio (was LTAR)

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, Larry Weil wrote:

> find most public broadcasting to be more towards the mushy moderate.

Not to mention mushy voices.....

Cherry (Terri) Gross anyone?

How about Carl (klick-klacking teeth) Kassel?

And then there's Diane Rehm........who sounds like she's on quaaludes....

why do NPR announcers have to sound like they've just woken up and have
morning breath?

Bad memories....I avoid the NPR stuff now...it hurts my ears.

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few