Re: Fwd: Talk Radio (was LTAR)

At 8:07 AM -0400 6/18/02, SteveOrdinetz wrote:

>That doesn't explain the leftist slant to most public broadcasting.
>Most large corporations tend to lean more to the right.

Leftist??  Aren't we being a little dramatic here?  Perhaps left
leaning at times, but the use of that word gives the impression of a
communist youth camp.  The word leftist implies radical to me, when I
find most public broadcasting to be more towards the mushy moderate.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH