If It's A Gift-giving Observance, Here Comes the International Star Register

Well, Father's Day is nearly upon us, and that means that the International
Star Register is hustling their "Name-A-Star" scam.  I heard their
spot on WBZ-AM today, but I'm sure it runs on all types of stations.
They're fairly ubiquitous during the November-December holidays of
course.
If you've ever suspected this operation skirted the law, check out
www.iau.org/IAU/FAQ/starnames.org.
The fact is, the International Astronomical Union does not recognize
any star-naming gimmick, and people who pay these companies are
wasting their money.  What frosts my nose is the fact that I'm
sure the honchos at WBZ are fully aware that this scheme is an
unfortunately legal but shady rip-off of the public, but they run
the spots anyway.  Next they'll be truncating real talk-shows for
"infomercials" disguised as talk shows!

Laurence Glavin

WIN a first class trip to Hawaii.  Live like the King of Rock and Roll
on the big Island. Enter Now!
http://r.lycos.com/r/sagel_mail/http://www.elvis.lycos.com/sweepstakes