Re: Es--> Mass. to Minn.

Today there was a lot of eskip today. I got 15 new
stations.

KKOK 95.7 Morris, MN
KMXC 97.3 Sioux Falls, SD
KDLO 96.9 Watertown, SD
KOLV 100.1 Olivia, MN
KYSM 103.5 Mankato, MN
KJAM 103.1 Madiosn, SD
WHMH 101.7 Sauk Rapids, MN
KQIC 102.5 Wilmar, MN
WGVY 105.3 Cambridge, MN
KCLD 104.7 St. Cloud, MN
KRVI  95.1 Detroit Lakes, MN
KGIM 103.7 Redfield, SD (1314 mi.. best ever)
KUAL 101.5 Crosby, MN

~~Adam

--- Bob Nelson <raccoonradio@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Garrett Wollman wrote:
> > Possibly MPR from Rochester.
>
> It could have well been that; according to the MPR
> site, they list:
>
> HOUR 1: (11 a.m.) 2002 GOP Convention
> Listen
> We talk to Minnesota political analysts about the
> upcoming GOP convention in St. Paul. We preview the
> senate and gubernatorial races and discuss the state
> of the Republican Party of Minnesota.
>
> I had tuned in around 12:30 pm here (11:30 CT)...
> The odd thing is that 91.7 is Rochester's
> _classical_
> MPR station; the _news/talk_ one is at 90.7 (again,
> according to the site). I definitely was hearing
> political talk on 91.7, though...

> http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

=====
Adam Rivers- Chicopee, MA