Re: Radio Free Brattleboro 88.1

Re: move of RFB's studios and tx to 115 Main St. in
Brattleboro:

I think that might be the old building on the right
side of the road as you head north on US-5 (for those
familiar with the area: this would be _across the
street_ from Walker's Restaurant and Book Cellar
books).

By the way, I had said I had received them on
Elliot St., but I got the street wrong: I was on
High St. (near the entrance to the municipal
parking lot, and basically around the corner from
their studios/tx).