Re: Lost 45's #2 (was Re: ** A Brand New Boston Radio Show!)

<<<<
   ...the incoming new PD (who sunk 1150 WMEX over the next year, though
that may have been Greater Media's plan anyway)....<<

This is a recurring theme I see from time to time that bothers me.
(Nothing personal against you Eli.)

Why would a company spend millions of dollars on a property to then sabotage
it...and drive it's value into the ground...?

Why would I buy a peice of Real Estate and then purposely do things to make
it unrentable..and lower the potential sale price?

This illogical mantra seems to be maintained (like a religion) to many
people.

Sometimes businesses are run and "accounted" so as not to show a
profit...but I have never seen a company run to LOSE money and to drive down
the potential sale value.  (Unless of course there is some other element
that is not being taken into account.  i.e..WOWO downgrading their facility
so that WBLI could be upgraded, etc.)