Re: memories of Jerry Williams' show

From: "Bob Nelson" <raccoonradio@yahoo.com>

> Hearing Jerry's familiar voice brought back memories.
> Do you remember:
>
> Grace, Queen of the Cockamamies. (Kinda like Emily
> Litella on Saturday Night Live)

You know I could never tell if she was a put-on...or is she was really an
funny, witty old lady.

Did Jerry spill any beans about who she really was?

For an old lady, she was awfully quick and it was almost as though she had a
team of comedy writers....and would have me laughing out loud in the car
while driving down the highway.

Who was she really?  There are a lot of stories about who she was....but
does anyone know for sure?

RP