Re: X calls

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Garrett Wollman wrote:

> <<On Mon, 20 May 2002 12:31:35 -0700 (PDT), Cooper Fox <fox893@yahoo.com> said:
>
> Scott pointed out to me that this deal gives Clear Channel something
> like ten or twelve signals in San Diego.

Does Cheap Channel own all of XETRA, have a controlling stake in it or do
they just rent it?  I thought only citizens of a particular country could
own radio stations in that country: Such a USA Citizens owning USA
stations or Colombian Citizens owning Colombian stations, etc.

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few