Re: WYNY

On Mon, 20 May 2002 dan.strassberg@att.net wrote:

> simulcast of four rimshot stations, and I'm not sure
> whether any of them officially had the WYNY calls. One
> is in Briacliffe Manor in Westchester county; one is on

WYNY was/is the originating station in Westchester. Originally it was WXXY
or something like that.

The station relocated its studios to mid-town Manhattan sometime last
year.  Kinda funny ... since the STATION CAN'T BE HEARD IN NEW YORK!!
HELLO!!!!

*ahem*

Sorry... :-)

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few