Re: Daytime Skywave

As far as I know, the only daily newspaper in Tampa is
the Tribune. I think the St Petersbug paper is the
Times. Maybe the Sun-Sentinel is in Sarasota--certainly
would be aliterative. But are you sure that 780 in
Rumford ME wasn't simulcasting a Florida station? From a
reception standpoint, that would make a lot more sense.
The AM 790 in Rumford recently moved to 780 and
increased power to 10 kW-D ND.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205