Get together at Hosstraders?

I wonder if anyone else from this list is going to be at the
Hosstraders Hamfest this weekend.  If there are enough of us, we
should arrange a time and place to get together while there.

For those who may not know, this is the biggest hamfest in New
England, held twice a year at the fairground in Hopkinton, NH.  The
spring version is being held this Friday and Saturday.  Even if
you're not a ham, there is still lots of stuff there you'll find
interesting.

The URL for more info is: http://www.qsl.net/k1rqg/