Re: Daytime Skywave

Dan S. writes:
> As far as I know, the only daily newspaper in Tampa is
> the Tribune. I think the St Petersbug paper is the
> Times.

You are right on both. Don't confuse Tampa and St. Pete, though. Kinda like
calling someone from Cambridge a Bostonian.

> Maybe the Sun-Sentinel is in Sarasota--certainly
> would be aliterative.

The Sun-Sentinel is in Fort Lauderdale. I forget the name of the Sarasota
paper at the moment (though I think it may be the Herald).

I just wish there was a boston-newspaper-interest mailing list out there...

-Sean