RE: WCCM Changing Format

I like the Music of Your Life satellite service. We had it on WGSR 1570 and
it grew on me. I learn a little about American Popular Music and Artists
whenever I listen too. I like the personalities.  Especially Gary Owens,
Charlie Tuna (AM Drive], Peter Marshall, Wink Martindale, Chuck Southcutt,
etc. On weekends they have Pat Boone, and had Patti Page and others doing
short shifts. We probably had our best numbers running this service.

Ron Gitschier