RE: New Hampshire Business Review Article About WFEA News

And I make it a personal habit _never_ to use blue language anywhere within
the broadcast facility... works. Not that I'm actually prone to use that
language anyhow. Hard to believe for a sailor, but I'm also a husband and
father too. It's not too hard to do. I get annoyed when everyone else in the
station  will talk to me in the studio using locker room talk because I know
occasionally I've had a mic open, being human.

Ron Gitschier
Jax, FL