RE: Donna Halper's article...

it was written:

> > Thanks  Donna, I really enjoyed the feature!!  And she even includes
> > pictures of  the late E.B. Rideout and  Wrestling announcer Gerry
> > Harrison!!

Gerry was also a co-founder of WLEX in Lexington, was publicist for the
Yankee Network, and part-owner of WLLH in Lowell throughout the 40s and
50s.  Thanks everyone for the kind words--  there are very few places that
will run an article about the history of broadcasting, and I enjoy sharing
with people who our founding fathers and mothers were...