Re: Donna Halper's article...

Just got my May PC in mail the other day and saw Donna's article "News
While It WAS News" listed in the contents.  Glad I saved it for my
leisure-time reading and could really enjoy it. You are right Hakim,
it's well worth picking up a copy of Popular Communications, just for
the article. As a long-time subscriber to PC I find a lot of
broadcast-related items featured in each issue. Usually they are
poorly-written and not very informative, but Donna's feature was one of
the best articles I have read there in a long time.

Thanks  Donna, I really enjoyed the feature!!  And she even includes
pictures of  the late E.B. Rideout and  Wrestling announcer Gerry
Harrison!!

Rod O'Connor
Southwest Harbor, Mount Desert Island, Maine