RE: Ugo San Antonio Obit

But I'd think Arbitron seeing a lot of "KISS" entries in the Boston ADI is
not going to assume that 99.5 in San Antonio is what is ment, but that 107.9
in Boston (Medford) is what the diary entry meant.

Now...if a diary is collected at...in say...Kittery ME (Portsmouth ADI),
would a "KISS" entry be credited to 99.9 Lewiston-Auburn or 107.9
Medford-Boston???????

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH