Re: Ugo San Antonio Obit

At 03:36 PM 4/6/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>WCCM-AM 800 reported that long-time radio personality Ugo San Antonio
>(who used the name Hugh Anthony during part of his career; I'm sure I
>heard him use Hugo San Antonio on WCCM or WCAP at one point)died last
>week.

Thanks for telling us-- I missed that one entirely, and I used to know the
guy-- yes he did use the name Hugo years back, but everybody called him
Hugh, so there you are.  Regarding his obit getting the call letters of the
old WCCM-FM wrong, don't forget that usually it's the families who write
the obit, and they know only what they recall from what Grandpa or Grandma
told them... you'd be amazed how many obits say that Mr So and So was the
only person to receive the signals from the Titanic...