Re: WBCN in December of 1970

I don't know about the others, but I believe Jim Parry is still around.

He did a brief stint on Dick Pleasants' short-lived AM folk station WADN,
Concord ("Walden 1120", now Bloomberg WBNW) in the late 80's or early 90's,
and I think he may pop up in folk music circles around the area these days.

Eli Polonsky