Re: WBCN in December of 1970

The only person mentioned there (besides Charles) who is listed on
www.440int.com/440sat.html is Sam Kopper. WBCN is the only station listed
for him, plus an update:

"Sam has done many projects in the music field including record production
for major performers and live broadcasts under his own company, Starfleet
Communications."