Re: WLVI Cancels "Boston's WB In The Morning"

Paul Anderson wrote:

>>Today's Boston Herald reports that WLVI (Channel 56 Cambridge/Boston) has
>>cancelled it's morning newsmagazine program "Boston's WB In The Morning" due
>>to low ratings.
>
>That's really too bad.  The only other place to get local news and weather
>in the morning is the small bit channels 4, 5 and 7 fit in at :25 during
>the national news shows.
>Local news shows are successful in some other major markets; I wonder why
>56 couldn't make a go of it.

Maybe it's just me, but turning on the tv for news (or anything else for
that matter) first thing in the morning is one of the last things I would
do.  Who has time while getting ready for work, getting kids off to school,
etc to watch tv?  I'll have WBZ on in the morning for my news/weather, etc.