Re: April Fool jokes

One of the things I miss most since moving to Maryland is Bob Steele at WTIC
with his annual "I'm retiring" bit.

Of course, now he has - for the MOST part - retired and,  because of WBAL
being one freq away from 'TIC, I can't hear it anyway. But I can't help but
think that he'll probably retire the rest of the way sometime in the next
thirty years.

Hmm, I wonder if I write to him, would he announce that on __ ___, 2051,
I'll be eighty years old?

 Macandrew

"If I can't come up with an equivocation, I'm always ready with an
ambiguity."