Re: 4/1

I tuned into 107.5 WTHT briefly this afternoon and heard a liner saying "The
new 107.5, the Wolf."  I only heard three songs but they were the same
country songs that the station usually plays.

I just saw a TV ad on co-owned WMTW-TV and it was the same ad that has been
running for Superstar Country WTHT.  That would seem to indicate that the
Wolf moniker is part of an April 1st day stunt, but we are talking about the
WMTW Broadcast Group so anything is possible.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine