correcting WLYN's early history

Since we were just discussing Lynn radio, I noticed this on the Boston
Radio Archives page about WLYN:

"The station signed on in December 1947, operating as a 1,000 watt daytimer
with studios at 156 Broad Street.
WLYN was owned by Theodore Feinstein's Puritan Broadcast Service, which
also owned WNBP in Newburyport and WOTW AM-FM in Nashua, N.H."

Umm, not exactly.   WLYN went on the air 11 December 1947, with studios at
7 Willow Street; it went on the air with 500 watts. The original owner was
Avigdor "Vic" Morgan.  Vic Morgan had been the part-owner of the Shortwave
& Television company in the late 20s/early 30s (some of the early
mechanical TV broadcasts in Boston occurred from his and Hollis Baird's
station, W1XAV...Big Brother Bob Emery was among the first radio performers
to appear on the station, circa 1930).  Vic Morgan ran WLYN for about 2
years, but according to his son and grandson, he was pushed out by Mr
Feinstein who took control of the station in 1949.  In 1950, WLYN was still
at 500 watts, but most of the original staff had been replaced.