new WBZ Radio ID's (finally!!!)

We talked a while back about being tired of hearing those "America
Responds-- in defence of freedom" IDs, and wondering when they would go
away.  The answer seems to be earlier this week-- I heard new ones on
Wednesday.  The new IDs are similar to the ones WBZ Radio used to run about
"while you're driving your car, we're driving 50,000 watts" or something
like that-- these new ones say something about tapping in to the power of
news radio...