Re: WODS Music Screw Ups

  Eli Polonsky wrote:

>I don't know whether this is true, but someone told me that WODS sent an
>amount of their music library from 1170 Soldiers Field to Leo Birmingham
>Parkway via MP3 files.

Ugh!  There are easier/better ways to transfer a music library.  It's not
like they have a lot of hard-to-find songs in their library...most
manufacturers of music-on-hard-drive systems can pre-load it with your
library.  Some charge extra, some don't.  Maybe they figured their audience
has little enough hearing left so they can't hear the difference?  I for
one can hear mp3 artifacts on a good stereo (though they usually sound OK
on a boombox or computer speakers).

I can see why they might transfer production elements (sweepers, spots,
etc) this way.