Re: WODS Music Screw Ups

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002, Matt Stevens wrote:

>   I don't think Windows 98 is stable enough to run a radio station, it makes
> me appreciate my vintage 1995 Audisk running with DOS 6.22 and a bunch of
> SCSI-2 drives. It just keeps going and going........

Well...some manufacturers of automation software are coming out with Linux
applications....which seems to be crash-resistant.

*Written on a Packard Bell 90MHz Pentium running Redhat 7.2 that stays on
24/7 *

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few