Re: WBZ-TV News on WSBK Moving to 10 PM

Brian Anastasi originally wrote:
> > (WLVI. Channel 56 in Cambridge) will be replaced (on my cable system) by
what I think (does anyone know?) is a new TV station down in Springfield,
WBQT, which is also a WB affiliate.

To which Garrett Wollman replied:
> There is no such station; that's just a phony callsign made up by your
> cable company for their local version of satellite WB because someone
> told them they ought to pretend that it's a really a broadcast
> service.

And Brian Anastasi replied to his reply:
Well, that phony call sign of WBQT is appearing in the Springfield edition
of TV Guide on ads for WB shows.  It reads "WB11,  WBQT."