RE: Boston Record shopping

Eric Aiese writes:

>I am producing a massive history of pop music in the rock era, coming to
>Boston radio in May (more details as we get closer) and need to track down
>a few final records -- mostly 45s with a few CD singles.

<snip>

>I've been scouring most of the shops around Boston, but I wonder if I've
>missed any.

>Thanks for the advice.

One place you might want to check out is Smash City Records, they are on
Newbery St., on the block between Gloucester and Hereford Streets. While
they may not have as large an inventory as some of these other places,
Sometimes I've found some real good stuff there. So you might want to check
that out. They are mostly oriented towards LPs and not 45s though, but
still.

73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)