Boston Record shopping

This is slightly off-topic, but it ultimately relates to radio, so I hope
you folks can help me out here.

I am producing a massive history of pop music in the rock era, coming to
Boston radio in May (more details as we get closer) and need to track down
a few final records -- mostly 45s with a few CD singles.  All were hit
singles and should be readily available at used shops, but I would like to
get them as cheap as possible, probably no more than 50c-$1.00 apiece.

I've been scouring most of the shops around Boston, but I wonder if I've
missed any.  Over the past six months, I've hit the ones on the list
below, among some others.  Have I left any out?  Any other
recommendations?

-In Your Ear in Boston and Harvard Square
-Looney Tunes on Boylston and Harvard Sq.
-Flipside, Coolidge Corner
-Nuggets (Kenmore Sq)
-Skippy White's (Central Sq)
-Cheapo (Central Sq)