Re: Louis Rukeyser out as host of "Wall $treet Week"

You're absolutely right. His phone has been ringing off the hook,
according to him...

Sad, really. It wasn't a high fashion show, but it did its job well. They
might be feeling the crunch, with fast-pace presentations like that of
CNBC and Bloomberg leaving them feeling a bit... outdated.

Still, his non-slick persona engenders far more trust from me than does
Brian Williams'.

I hope they don't take away that cool clackety-clackity intro.

-Peter Murray (N3IXY)
Pittsburgh, PA