RE: WCBS off time...

>Mr. Rivers wrote:
>I believe tonight we will get Alberta, maybe some
>others.. there are pretty good aurora conditions
>tonight.. look out for real good DX.

   Last night I had a wild idea of catching the 880 station in Nebraska,
but its night pattern probably throws the equivbalent of about 12 watts
toward us. When the old-time idea of really clear channels was first broken
down in the early 1960s, that was the seconday station allowed on 880, and
the rules then still called for it to give extreme protection to WCBS.

 Have you patronized the skywave signal of an AM Class A station today?