RE: WCBS off time...

Check out this link..

http://www.radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/pat?call=KRVN&band=AM&status=L&hours=N

looks like they throw a lot our way, doesn't it!? I
seriously don't see WHY??!? I can't get it. Hopefully
we'll get it tonight, though.

~adam

 --- "Martin J. Waters"  wrote:
> >Mr. Rivers wrote: > >I believe tonight we will get
Alberta, maybe some > >others.. there are pretty good
aurora conditions > >tonight.. look out for real good
DX. > > > Last night I had a wild idea of catching the
880 > station in Nebraska, > but its night pattern
probably throws the > equivbalent of about 12 watts >
toward us. When the old-time idea of really clear >
channels was first broken > down in the early 1960s,
that was the seconday > station allowed on 880, and >
the rules then still called for it to give extreme >
protection to WCBS. > > -- >
> > Have you patronized the skywave signal of an AM >
Class A station today? > >