Re: WJLT at night (Was RE: WCBS off time...)

Junk is what they broadcast. FCC should check these
things out. If you get WFAN splash east of say, New
haven, i think you need a better radio cuz with my
aiwa boombox in New Haven you can get stuff on 650/670

~adam

--- "Martin J. Waters" <mwaters@mail.wesleyan.edu>

=====
Adam-Chicopee, MA Website: http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.comPROUD TO BE AMERICAN and CANADIAN!!!!!