Re: Audio Processing

Steve wrote:

> I'd rather see some of the otherwise unavailable versions of the hit songs
> on the album.  Quite often the radio edit is different than the album
> version...shorter, fewer obscenities, or a different mix.

I agree, especially in regard to shorter vs. longer obscenities.
Our language has so few long obscenities, that to hear any of
them more than once or twice a minute gets repetitive and boring
all too quickly.

Some inventiveness is in order here, and there may even be a
place for a government grant to some rap artistes or former
longshoremen to seed the process of inventing some new long
obscenities capable of shocking us.  If a new word rouses our
anger so well that the audience will rise as one and beat the
offending singer to a pulp, we'll know that a measure of success
has been attained, and the taxpayers' R&D dollars will have been
well spent.

--RC

GnuPG keyID F9C6579F
fp: AE 15 40 AE 29 CA 59 2A  61 62 2D 5B 65 5F DA AF  F9 C6 57 9F
Btw, see Rich Parsons' caricature site: http://www.justinjest.com