Re: 'bos Custom Radio Service

<<On Sat, 2 Mar 2002 01:27:58 -0800 (PST), Roy Lawrence <lawrencemedia@yahoo.com> said:

> I would say The River is the AAA and WBOS is the Hot
> AC now.

At least from the last time I listened to 'BOS (which was not
recently), I would describe them as a Modern AC rather than a Hot AC.
The difference is that AH stations play some sugar (if it tests well),
which is not found on a MA playlist.  Judging by the list of artists
you mentioned, it sounds to me like MA is the correct designation, and
that's what the Archives currently claim it to be.  (I thought I had
already changed it, but I guess not.)

-GAWollman