Re: 'bos Custom Radio Service

Any station talking over intros that plays loads of
top 10 songs i.e. Billy Joel, Fleetwood Mac, Hootie &
the Blowfish, John Mellencamp, Jewel and mixing it
with 80's pop hardly qualifies as AAA! In the spring
of 1988 (I believe) when WBOS dropped the country
format, they were a definite AAA. The station featured
loads of deep album cuts and had an awesome blues show
and jazz segment on Sunday mornings.

WXRV (The River) bills itself as a AAA which is doing
a pretty good job these days! The $64,000 question is
"Which station is AAA and which one is a Hot AC?"
I would say The River is the AAA and WBOS is the Hot
AC now.

Take care,
Roy Lawrence

I thought WBOS was AAA, not Hot AC.