Re: Telemarketing on Sunday

"Dan C." wrote:

> Yet another good reason to install a telezapper, which does a decent
job of
> getting rid of telemarketing calls.  Now, if they could only tweak it
so it
> would kill the telemarketer...so much the better.  :)

I am contemplating getting a telezapper.  Funny, I'm surprised somebody
hasn't tried to telemarket them?!?!?   Meanwhile, I let go with all
my might and try to shame the telemarketer.  I let them know how
inconvenient and RUDE they are calling me, uninvited at my home.
I hope to unnerve them to the point they realize what a shameful
job they have and quit.  And please, no bleeding heart responses about
somebody desperate for a job.  When your job is bothering, aggravating
and irritating people, you gotta expect them to hate you.  And I do.
(Rant Mode Off)

Roger Kirk