Telemarketing on Sunday

At 6:30 this evening I received a telemarketing call
from A&M Group Reserch. The call was place through an
auto-dialer device and I was greeted with a recorded
voice telling me they were reserching what radio and
television station I listen to or watch, household
income etc.
Last time I checked, it was illegal for telemarking
calls to be placed in the State of Maine on a Sunday.
Does anyone else know anything about this? Thanks in
advance.

Take care,
Roy Lawrence