Today's LTAR Part 1:

On today's LTAR, NH's Mt. Washington was described as the highest peak east of
the Rockies.  Not so.  During my mountain hiking days, it was common knowledge
taht Mt. Mitchell, NC was a few hundred feet higher.  I believe Clingman's Dome
over the border in TN is also higher.  I don't whether these or any other
mountains in the Smokies have broadcast towers on them.

Laurence Glavin

2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
http://my.lycos.com